On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

Monday, December 3, 2012


My true love sent to me....


2 Stamps to Stamp With.....

(Well he would if he really wanted to please me...lol...)

Hi all, Monique here with your 2nd Day of Christmas Challenge.

For the 2nd day of Christmas your challenge is to use 2 Stamps on your project.  Of course, you can do whatever project you wish - OTP, Cards, Layouts - it's up to you!

I am busily finishing off my Christmas Cards to send off to family and friends, so I did 2 Christmas Cards with 2 Stamps on them.
Here are my examples:


I have used a Darkroom Door Background Stamp as the background, and a stamp from the Darkroom
Door "Yuletide #1" Set.  This is one of my favourite stamps - just such a sweet Santa!
You will also notice the words "Peace" and "Believe" have been created using Words or Whatever's Block Alphabet - Both Uppercase and Lowercase.  All I did was add some Distress Stain and Adironack Paint Daubers to them to alter them to suit the cards.
You too could get this fantastic alphabet (it really is so versatile, I use it for so much!) if you win  the prize  WOW - Words Or Whatever are offering for this competition.
Well I hope you all have fun with this set, don't forget - you have to be in it to win it!  Hope to see some fantastic samples!
Cheers,
Monique

8 Comments »

8 Responses to “On the 2nd Day of Christmas...”

Lynn said...

What a fun challenge. I'm hoping to play along!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Monique!!

Barb Craft said...

Your cards are beautiful Monique!

barb :)

Truly Lori said...

This project is so cute! I love stamping and can't wait to see all of the submissions. We always get such good ideas from those that play along with our challenges. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I haven't gotten my stamps out for awhile and it was fun to play along!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Fun to use a variety of stamps.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Christy said...

I struggled with this one....thanks for the challenge!!!! :) :) :)

Ginger said...

I had never used stamps on my layout. I have seen it done by others, and in magazines, so it was fun to be challenged to use stamps. My stamps were small, not to bad for a beginner!